- Philippine stocks rose 1.2% to an 11-month high after S&P unexpectedly boosted the country's credit rating to BBB.
- EPHE +0.9%
- In Thailand, anti-government protestors hit the streets in an attempt to topple what's left of the government after the PM was forced out, but not her cabinet.
- Foreign investors were net sellers of 1.88B baht worth of stocks, while local institutions were net buyers of 565.2B baht worth.
- Thailand's SET Index closed 0.1% lower to 1,377.37.
- THD -0.6%
- Indonesian shares closed 0.8% higher to 4,898.14.
- Indonesia ETFs: EIDO, IDX, IDXJ
at Zacks.com (Dec 26, 2014)