- Fifth Third Bancorp (FITB +1%) sees "modest growth" from 2013's net interest income of $3.58B, with net interest margin slipping to around 3.15% from 3.32% for all of last year, and 3.21% in Q4.
- Noninterest income (was $2.7B in 2013) is guided to lower my mid-to-high single digits thanks to the continued slide in mortgage action. Noninterest expense is expected to be down mid-single digits from 2013's $3.95B.
- Net charge offs should fall about $40M (to 0.50% of loans) from $501M (0.58%).
- The tier 1 common equity ratio is expected to remain at 9.39%.
- The numbers are part of the materials for the bank's presentation tomorrow at a Barclays conference.
From other sites
at Nasdaq.com (Thu, 9:00AM)
at MarketWatch.com (Jan 12, 2015)
at MarketWatch.com (Dec 30, 2014)
at Nasdaq.com (Dec 8, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Nov 11, 2014)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs