- Global equities mostly rise following Wall Street's strong performance yesterday as investors focus on the improving U.S. economy rather than the tensions in Ukraine and more weak economic data out of China.
- Indian shares continue to party on the strongish probability that Narendra Modi's Bharatiya Janata Party has won the country's general election.
- Japan +1.9%, Hong Kong +0.4%, China -0.1%, India +1.3%.
- Euro Stoxx 600 +0.1%, London +0.1%, Paris +0.1%, Frankfurt +0.5%, Milan +0.2%, Madrid +0.1%.
- U.S. stock futures: Dow +0.15%. S&P +0.1%. Nasdaq +0.1%