- Global equities mostly rise following Wall Street's strong performance yesterday as investors focus on the improving U.S. economy rather than the tensions in Ukraine and more weak economic data out of China.
- Indian shares continue to party on the strongish probability that Narendra Modi's Bharatiya Janata Party has won the country's general election.
- Japan +1.9%, Hong Kong +0.4%, China -0.1%, India +1.3%.
- Euro Stoxx 600 +0.1%, London +0.1%, Paris +0.1%, Frankfurt +0.5%, Milan +0.2%, Madrid +0.1%.
- U.S. stock futures: Dow +0.15%. S&P +0.1%. Nasdaq +0.1%
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs