- Encana's (ECA) +0.8% premarket after Q1 operating earnings beat expectations and nearly tripled, helped by higher gas prices and liquids production.
- Output of oil and natural gas liquids averaged 67.9K bbl/day, up 56% Y/Y, while natural gas production averaged 2.81B cf/day, down 2% Y/Y.
- ECA's realized gas price was $5.82/Mcf vs. $3.86 prior.
- Cash flow nearly doubled to $1.09B, or $1.48/share.
- Closed its $1.8B sale of much of its Jonah gas field in Wyoming and has more properties still on the block.
Check out Seeking Alpha’s new Earnings Center »
From other sites
at Zacks.com (Apr 9, 2015)
at Nasdaq.com (Mar 24, 2015)
at MarketRealist.com (Mar 24, 2015)
at Zacks.com (Mar 23, 2015)
at Zacks.com (Mar 17, 2015)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs