- The street downgrades Bank Financial (BFIN -2.3%), Fidus Investment (FDUS +1.6%), Flagstar Bancorp (FBC -1.3%), TCP Capital (TCPC +0.1%) to Hold.
- FIG Partners downgrades 1st Century Bancshares (FCTY +2.5%) to Market Perform after bank reported earnings last week.
- Stephens downgrades DFC Global (DLLR +0.1%) to Equal weight .
- Douglas Emmett (DEI -1.5%) is downgraded by Wells Fargo to Market Perform.
- Gilford Securities downgrades Horizon Technology Finance (HRZN -0.2%) to Neutal.
- Green Dot (GDOT -0.2%) is upgraded by Citigroup and Portales Partners to Sector Perform.
Financial sector rating changes: BFIN, FDUS, FBC, TCPC, FCTY, DLLR, DEI, HRZN, GDOT
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs