- SodaStream (SODA) is in focus after a stumble in the U.S. drives home that the company is having some trouble penetrating the region to the same degree as other markets.
- Guidance from SodaStream is for a FY14 revenue to increase by 15% to $647.11M vs. $639.3M consensus.
- The company sees FY14 net income improving by 3% Y/Y to $42M.
- What to watch: Weakness by SodaStream in the U.S. is almost sure to drive out more speculation on a major beverage player buying out the Western Europe juggernaut. Pepsico (PEP) and Starbucks (SBUX) top the list.
- SodaStream earning call webcast 7:30 EST.
- SODA -3.3% premarket