- General Motors (GM -0.6%) conducted detailed testing before concluding that vehicles impacted by the ignition switch recall are safe to drive
- The automaker says if only the key (no key ring or additional weight) is attached to the ignition switch the car's operations function normally/
- Details of the testing were released on the NHTSA website.
- Safety advocates have been calling on the government agency and judges to ground all GM vehicles that were recalled.
- GM engineering report (.pdf)
From other sites
at MarketRealist.com (Wed, 11:06AM)
at 4-traders.com (Wed, 2:16AM)
at 4-traders.com (Wed, 2:12AM)
at 4-traders.com (Tue, 8:15PM)
General Motors : Used 6T60 Transmissions for GM Vehicles Now Sold Online at Top Second Hand Gearbox Websiteat 4-traders.com (Tue, 3:54PM)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs