- Tiffany (TIF) sails past the estimates of analysts with its quarterly results as global demand in the luxury sector holds up.
- Comparable-store sales rose 11% in FQ1, led by strong growth in Asia and the Americas.
- Sales growth by region: Americas +8%; Asia-Pacific +17%; Japan +20%; Europe +9%.
- Inventory was up 6.1% Y/Y and 4% Q/Q to $2.42B.
- Tiffany sets FY14 EPS guidance at $4.15-$4.25 vs. $4.05-$4.15 prior and $4.17 consensus.
From other sites
Video at CNBC.com (Thu, 12:30PM)
Video at CNBC.com (May 27, 2015)
at CNBC.com (May 27, 2015)
Video at CNBC.com (Mar 20, 2015)
at CNBC.com (Mar 20, 2015)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs