- Foot Locker (FL) records double-digit revenue growth in FQ1.
- Comparable-store sale rose 7.6% during the quarter.
- Gross margin rate +40 bps to 34.6% on a slightly lower SG&A expense ratio.
- The company ended FQ1 with inventory of $1.27B, up 8.5% from a year ago.
- Net store count changes: Foot Locker US -3; Foot Locker Europe flat; Lady Foot Locker -16; Kids Foot Locker +9.
- FL +2.6% premarket
Check out Seeking Alpha’s new Earnings Center »
From other sites
at CNBC.com (Feb 18, 2015)
at CNBC.com (Jan 14, 2015)
at CNBC.com (Jan 9, 2015)
at CNBC.com (Jan 6, 2015)
at CNBC.com (Jan 2, 2015)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs