- Shares of World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) are on watch after sinking over 40% in less than a week.
- Execs were on the defensive this week on the impact of the company's shift from a pay-per-view business to a subscriber model.
- CFO George Barrios said at a JPMorgan conference that the company is less than halfway to reaching its goal of 1.3M-1.4M subscribers for the WWE Network.
- Meanwhile, CEO Vince McMahon looks to be trying to unwind some of the initial bravado over a deal with NBCUniversal with several law firms stirring things up for disgruntled shareholders.
- JP Morgan Global Technology, Media and Telecom Conference webcast
at Zacks.com (Wed, 8:44AM)