- Shares of World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) are on watch after sinking over 40% in less than a week.
- Execs were on the defensive this week on the impact of the company's shift from a pay-per-view business to a subscriber model.
- CFO George Barrios said at a JPMorgan conference that the company is less than halfway to reaching its goal of 1.3M-1.4M subscribers for the WWE Network.
- Meanwhile, CEO Vince McMahon looks to be trying to unwind some of the initial bravado over a deal with NBCUniversal with several law firms stirring things up for disgruntled shareholders.
- JP Morgan Global Technology, Media and Telecom Conference webcast
From other sites
at CNBC.com (May 28, 2015)
at CNBC.com (Mar 27, 2015)
at CNBC.com (Feb 24, 2015)
Video at CNBC.com (Feb 24, 2015)
Video at CNBC.com (Feb 20, 2015)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs