- Splunk (SPLK +5.8%) has been upgraded to Outperform by Northland ahead of its Thursday FQ1 report, and has also received another bullish Pac Crest note. The company recently received bullish commentary from JMP and other analysts.
- Palo Alto Networks (PANW +2.9%) has upgraded to Buy by Nomura ahead of Wednesday's FQ3 report. The firm sees fewer risks related to Juniper's suit.
- Guidewire (GWRE +4.4%) has been upgraded to Neutral by Citi ahead of its June 2 FQ3 report.
- NTELOS (NTLS -5.6%) has been downgraded to Hold by Jefferies. Shares jumped last week after the company extended its Sprint deal to 2022, albeit while axing its dividend.
- Sabre (SABR +3%) has received bullish ratings from 9 IPO underwriters. PTs are generally around $20.
- Brooks Automation (BRKS +5.6%) has been upgraded to Buy by B. Riley.