- FQ2 net income (quarter ended on April 30) of $65.2M, or $0.35 per share vs. $24.7M, or $0.14 one year ago.
- Deliveries of 1,218 units up 36% in units and 67% in dollar terms from a year ago. Average price of homes delivered of $706K vs. $577K.
- Net signed contracts of $1.27B and 1,749 units up 7% in dollar terms and flat from a year ago. Average price of signed contracts of $729K vs. $678K.
- Backlog of $3.21B and $4,324 units up 27% in dollar terms and 18% in units.
- SG&A as a percentage of revenue (after excluding Shapell acquisition costs) of 11.5% vs. 15.4%.
- FY14 guidance of 5.1K-5.85K in home deliveries with gross margin improved by 175-200 bps is reaffirmed, but company ups the average price of homes delivered to $690-$720K vs. $675K being the bottom of the range previously.
- CC at 2 ET
- TOL +3.6% premarket
- Previously: Toll Brothers beats by $0.09, beats on revenue
Check out Seeking Alpha’s new Earnings Center »
From other sites
Video at CNBC.com (Wed, 10:00AM)
at CNBC.com (Mar 5, 2015)
Video at CNBC.com (Feb 25, 2015)
at CNBC.com (Feb 24, 2015)
at CNBC.com (Jan 16, 2015)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs