- McDonald's (MCD -0.8%) will return $18B-$20B to shareholders through dividends and share repurchases.
- The company plans to refranchise up to 1.5K restaurants by the end of 2016.
- CEO Don Thompson skirts questions on raising the minimum wage in the U.S. The exec wants the rising cost of health care factored into the debate.
- Management takes a few cracks at Taco Bell's breakfast roll-out. Mickey D's has a real kitchen is the synopsis.
- Sanford Bernstein Strategic Decisions Conference webcast
at CNBC.com (Tue, 5:14PM)