- The iShares Interest Rate Hedged Corporate Bond ETF (LQDH) is an active ETF which will invest primarily in the iShares iBoxx $ Investment Grade Corporate Bond ETF (LQD) while mitigating the fund's interest rate risk exposure.
- The iShares Interest Rate Hedged High Yield Bond ETF (HYGH) is an active ETF which will invest primarily in the iShares iBoxx $ High Yield Corporate Bond ETF (HYG) while mitigating the fund's interest rate risk exposure.
- Two target maturity date ETFs will also launch on the 29th: the iSharesBond Dec 2016 Corporate Term ETF (IBDF) and the iSharesBond Dec 2018 Corporate Term ETF (IBDH).
- Other high yield corporate bond ETFs: JNK, HYLD, SJB, HYHG, ANGL, HYLS, UJB, XOVR, THHY, QLTC
- Other corporate bond ETFs: CORP, CFT, QLTA, IGHG, COBO, IGS, CBND, IGU, QLTB
- Other target date corporate bond ETFs: BSCE, BSCF, BSCH, BSCG, BSCI, IBCE, IBCB, BSCK, IBCC, IBDC, BSCJ, BSCM, IBCD, IBDA, IBDB, BSCL, IBDD
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs