- Stock index futures are just marginally in the green as stocks look to bounce from yesterday's small loss. The story remains Treasury yields, and the 10-year is off another basis point this morning to 2.43% - a level not seen in nearly a year.
- Just as a reference, German 10-year government paper yields 1.34%, Italy 2.94%, Spain 2.84%, U.K. 2.54%.
- Europe is little-changed, as was Asia in overnight trade.
- Gold slips some more, down $6 per ounce to $1,254
- ETFs: SPY, SH, DIA, SSO, SDS, VOO, IVV, SPXU, UPRO, SPXL, RSP, DOG, DXD, RWL, EPS, UDOW, SDOW, DDM, NY, BXUB, SFLA, SPLX, BXUC, SPUU