News flash: DirectView acquires office space

• In the entertaining world of cannabis industry press releases, DirectView Holdings (DIRV) sets a new standard in minutiae with today's pr announcing its acquisition of office space in Englewood, CO. No additional details were provided regarding the amount of the space or the color of the carpet.
  • Related tickers in the pr: (TRTC) (FITX) (MJNA) (NVLX)
Comments (11)
  • Tommymg
    , contributor
    Comments (4) | Send Message

Great news!
    29 May, 10:19 AM Reply Like
  • saefd1952
    , contributor
    Comments (2) | Send Message

What has been happening in the world of cannabis stocks... a while ago they were on fire... now just kind of a drag.
    29 May, 11:09 AM Reply Like
  • brent_vossler
    , contributor
    Comments (45) | Send Message

Depends on who is getting paid to pump and dump!!!!
    29 May, 11:28 AM Reply Like
  • hopin'n'gropin
    , contributor
    Comments (8) | Send Message

I am having a bit of trouble understanding all of this as well. Maybe the economy is not doing that well after all. However, I don't agree with that. Things are getting better around here (south Jersey). I work for a commercial electrical contractor and my husband works for a commercial refrigeration contractor and things are picking up for both areas. And for south Jersey, that is saying something. Cannabis news is spreading everywhere. People seem to be having a hard time convincing themselves to invest and let go some of their funds. Pity. Do you think the Russian/Ukraine issue is a factor?
    29 May, 02:00 PM Reply Like
  • hopin'n'gropin
    , contributor
    Comments (8) | Send Message

OMG!
    I just read the note regarding Directview Holdings move. The color of the carpet? Are you kidding?!!!
    29 May, 03:06 PM Reply Like
  • Nikkitytom
    , contributor
    Comments (7) | Send Message

He's being snarky. Probably the guy who writes a daily article taking shots at PHOT. Remember there are a lot of interested parties out there who want the marihuana legalization movement to fail. And they want it badly enough to seed these message boards and infiltrate the contributors' list.
    29 May, 05:19 PM Reply Like
  • Triton21
    , contributor
    Comment (1) | Send Message

yes it is an odd sector stocks with great news go down and the ones who have no reason to go up do just goes to show the pump and dumps are out there do yr research up front as much as u can and roll the dice. Just dont lay anything on the table u are not willing to walk away from ( just like Vegas )
    29 May, 04:19 PM Reply Like
  • Nikkitytom
    , contributor
    Comments (7) | Send Message

Is that you, Tri? Sounds like it ....
    29 May, 05:22 PM Reply Like
  • ChiefKing
    , contributor
    Comments (63) | Send Message

I like how they link 4 more reputable companies to the PR to make it seem legit.

Please.
    29 May, 05:35 PM Reply Like
  • Maria Capone
    , contributor
    Comments (2) | Send Message

I'm not clear who the editor is of this Newsflash, but it seems to me a clear case of error and omission.
    The CNBC article which this references states,

"Commenting on the announcement, Roger Ralston, CEO and Chairman of DirectView, stated, "We are excited to open this Colorado office as we step up our marketing efforts in the rapidly growing cannabis industry. Both growers and dispensaries of marijuana have extensive state and local government compliance requirements when it comes to security and DirectView is perfectly positioned to provide all aspects of their security needs."

Given the Colorado location, profits, as well as the millions in surplus tax money, I would like to be the first to say, as far the carpet color frankly I don't give a dam. I only care that our pioneers are protected.

God bless.
    29 May, 06:04 PM Reply Like
  • tadoboy
    , contributor
    Comments (37) | Send Message

Yeah All you gotta do is move to Colorado, rent an office, and the millions will soon begin to roll in. I'd move to Colorado tomorrow, but I already own 5 acres here in Washington State. With the marijuana industry about to begin here, I'm sure I'll be rich soon!!! Woo Hoo!
    31 May, 05:14 PM Reply Like
DJIA (DIA) S&P 500 (SPY)
ETF Tools
Find the right ETFs for your portfolio:
Seeking Alpha's new ETF Hub
ETF Investment Guide:
Table of Contents | One Page Summary
Read about different ETF Asset Classes:
ETF Selector

Next headline on your portfolio: