- Salesforce (CRM) plans to make its own apps, as well as its Salesforce1 app platform, interoperable with Office 365 (MSFT) apps.
- Among other things, users will be able to access, edit, and share Office 365 content from Salesforce/Salesforce1, and connect Salesforce data to Excel. Also, a new Salesforce Outook app will be developed.
- Salesforce also says it plans to extend Salesforce1, which has a strong mobile focus, to Windows and Windows Phone. General availability is due in 2015.
- Bloomberg reported this morning Salesforce's apps are set to run on Azure, and that a data integration deal is being discussed. The latter has been corroborated by the PR, but the former hasn't as of yet. A CC (starts at 4:45PM ET) should provide more details.
- Update (6:00PM): Salesforce shares are up 1.8% AH.
Microsoft, Salesforce make partnership official; Office 365 in focus
Are you Bullish or Bearish on ?
Results for ()
Thanks for sharing your thoughts.
From other sites
at Investor's Business Daily (Thu, 6:46PM)
at Benzinga.com (Thu, 2:15PM)
at Nasdaq.com (Thu, 11:34AM)
at Investor's Business Daily (Thu, 11:22AM)
at Nasdaq.com (Thu, 10:46AM)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs