- New Orders fell to 53.3 from 55.1; Production 55.2 vs. 55.7; Employment 51.9 vs. 54.7. Supplier Deliveries 52.5 vs. 55.9; Prices 60.0 vs. 56.5; Backlogs 52.5 vs. 55.5.
- The headline print of 53.2 is the slowest since February, and contrasts with the 2nd half of 2013 when readings were consistently in the mid-high fifties.
- The 10-year Treasury yield dips one basis point from its level prior to the report, now at 2.49%. TLT -0.2%, TBT +0.3%
- Full report
- ETFs: TBT, TLT, TMV, TBF, EDV, TTT, TMF, ZROZ, SBND, TLH, DLBS, VGLT, UBT, TLO, TENZ, LBND, TYBS, DLBL
- Previously: ISM Manufacturing Index at 53.2