- New Orders fell to 53.3 from 55.1; Production 55.2 vs. 55.7; Employment 51.9 vs. 54.7. Supplier Deliveries 52.5 vs. 55.9; Prices 60.0 vs. 56.5; Backlogs 52.5 vs. 55.5.
- The headline print of 53.2 is the slowest since February, and contrasts with the 2nd half of 2013 when readings were consistently in the mid-high fifties.
- The 10-year Treasury yield dips one basis point from its level prior to the report, now at 2.49%. TLT -0.2%, TBT +0.3%
- Full report
- ETFs: TBT, TLT, TMV, TBF, EDV, TTT, TMF, ZROZ, SBND, TLH, DLBS, VGLT, UBT, TLO, TENZ, LBND, TYBS, DLBL
- Previously: ISM Manufacturing Index at 53.2
From other sites
at Nasdaq.com (Mar 25, 2015)
at Nasdaq.com (Mar 23, 2015)
at Nasdaq.com (Mar 13, 2015)
at Nasdaq.com (Mar 5, 2015)
at Nasdaq.com (Feb 25, 2015)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs