- American Airlines Group (AAL +2.4%) held its annual shareholder meeting today in New York amid some mild protests over retiree benefits and other labor issues.
- CEO Doug Parker reigned over the meeting with shares of AAL up over 70% since the combination of AMR and US airways, and for the most sailed through the Q&A part of the session.
- The exec said the company will consider making some moves to boost shareholder returns.
- He also noted the American is on track to achieve the promised $1B in net synergies from its merger.
- American Airlines Annual Shareholder Meeting webcast
From other sites
at CNBC.com (Tue, 6:42PM)
Video at CNBC.com (Tue, 6:15PM)
at CNBC.com (May 13, 2015)
Video at CNBC.com (May 12, 2015)
at CNBC.com (Mar 17, 2015)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs