- The Stoxx 50 (FEZ) is up 0.8% after being about flat ahead of the ECB rate decision, at which the central bank cut all three of its benchmark rates, including taking the deposit facility rate into negative territory.
- Italy (EWI) with a 1.3% gain and France (EWQ) ahead 1% lead the way.
- The euro (FXE) tumbles about 40 pips, now off 0.3% on the session and buying $1.3563.
- Europe equity ETFs: RSX, VGK, EWG, FEZ, GREK, EWP, EWI, DFE, RUSL, IEV, RSXJ, EWL, ERUS, EWU, RUSS, EPV, EZU, EWD, HEDJ, NORW, EWQ, EPOL, EIRL, PLND, EWO, RBL, GXF, EWN, FEU, EWK, FDD, EWGS, FEP, EDEN, UPV, EWUS, DBGR, PGAL, ADRU, ENOR, GERJ, DXGE, FEEU, FGM, EURL, FKU, EFNL, EUDG, DXPS, FSZ, EURZ, FIEU, RUDR, DBEU, HEWG, DBUK
- Euro ETFs: FXE, EUO, ERO, DRR, EUFX, ULE, URR
- ECB chief Mario Draghi's press conference begins at 8:30 ET.
European stocks gain, euro slips after ECB decision
From other sites
Video at CNBC.com (Jul 12, 2012)
at CNBC.com (Nov 30, 2010)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs