- Wal-Mart's (WMT) annual shareholder meeting commences today in Arkansas with the usual pep rally atmosphere expected.
- Inside the company is expected to sail past votes on instituting an independent chairman and clawback disclosures, while outside some organized protests over wages are already brewing.
- Quietly most of the execs tied to the bribery scandal in Mexico have resigned, reports the NYT. The total amount spent on the internal and external investigations into Wal-Mart's compliance with the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act is now over $500M.
- Belus Capital initiates coverage on Wal-Mart with a Sell rating and $71 price target.
- Wal-Mart Annual Shareholder Meeting webcast
Are you Bullish or Bearish on ?
Results for ()
Thanks for sharing your thoughts.
From other sites
at Benzinga.com (Fri, 3:58PM)
at WhoTrades.com (Thu, 10:05AM)
at Investor's Business Daily (Wed, 6:51PM)
at CNBC.com (Wed, 1:12PM)
at CNBC.com (Wed, 11:56AM)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs