- Europe's Stoxx 50 gained nearly 1% in wake of today's ECB rate cut and move towards QE, but the periphery outperformed, with the strongest market being the one furthest out - Athens +2.8%.
- The Global X FTSE Greece 20 ETF (GREK +3.4%) is now up 40% Y/Y.
- National Bank of Greece (NBG +6.5%) also enjoyed an upgrade to Buy from Deutsche Bank.
- Emerging European markets: Turkey (TUR +3.5%) and Poland (EPOL +1.6%).
- ETFs: GUR, ESR
- Previously: Negative rates not the end of moves for the ECB
From other sites
at Nasdaq.com (Tue, 9:20AM)
at Nasdaq.com (Mar 2, 2015)
at Zacks.com (Feb 24, 2015)
at Benzinga.com (Feb 23, 2015)
at Benzinga.com (Feb 5, 2015)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs