- Stock index futures are up slightly ahead of the nonfarm payrolls report due at 8:30 ET. Expectations are for job gains of 218K and a tick up in the unemployment rate to 6.4%.
- Europe continues to gain following the ECB's move into negative rate territory yesterday. Again, it's the periphery leading the way, with Spain (EWP) ahead 1.2% and Italy (EWI) up 0.8% vs. the broader Stoxx 50 (FEZ) up 0.5%.
- Asia was little-changed overnight.
- THe 10-year Treasury yield is down one basis point at 2.57% and gold is flat at $1,252 per ounce.
- ETFs: SPY, QQQ, SH, DIA, SSO, SDS, PSQ, VOO, IVV, SPXU, UPRO, TQQQ, SPXL, QID, RSP, SQQQ, DOG, QLD, DXD, RWL, EPS, UDOW, SDOW, DDM, BXUB, QQEW, QQQE, SFLA, QQXT, SPLX, BXUC, SPUU