- Stock index futures add a little bit to gains following the inline jobs report, with S&P 500 (SPY) futures +0.2% and Nasdaq 100 (QQQ) + 0.25%. Russell 2000 (IWM) futures are ahead by 0.4%.
- Treasury yields are bopping around a bit, but the 10-year is unchanged at the moment at 2.57%. TLT +0.2%
- Gold has added about $1 an ounce since the report, now trading at $1,255. GLD +0.1%
- Lack of volatility continues in the currency markets, with the dollar (UUP) little-changed against all the majors.
- Previously: Job gains of 217K, inline with estimates
- Previously: More on jobs: Participation rate holds steady
at Zacks.com (Nov 18, 2014)