- One month ago saying the price level had stabilized at a low level, St. Louis Fed chief Jim Bullard now says inflation is on the rise, and the FOMC is closer to its goals than at any point in the last five years.
- News release and presentation
- The man who only months ago dissented from the dovish side, now says the "Fed faces a classic monetary policy challenge ... how quickly should the committee move to return monetary policy to normal." He's not a voter on the FOMC this year.
- Ten-year Treasury yields tick a hair higher as his comments hit the wires, now up two basis points to 2.62%. There's more reaction on the short end, where June 2016 Eurodollar futures are off 5 points to 98.46, now pricing in about 125 basis points in rate hikes between now and two years from now.
- ETFs: SHY, IEF, PST, IEI, TYO, DTYS, BIL, UST, SHV, TBX, VGIT, VGSH, SCHO, GSY, ITE, SCHR, DTYL, TYD, SST, TUZ, DTUL, DTUS, TBZ, FIVZ, DFVL, DFVS, TYNS
From other sites
at Nasdaq.com (Mar 20, 2015)
at Nasdaq.com (Feb 24, 2015)
at Nasdaq.com (Feb 17, 2015)
at Nasdaq.com (Feb 10, 2015)
at Nasdaq.com (Feb 9, 2015)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs