- GoDaddy, long reported to be hatching IPO plans, has filed its S-1. No symbol has been proposed yet; the IPO underwriters include Morgan Stanley, JPMorgan, Citi, Barclays, Deutsche, RBC, and Stifel.
- The domain name registrar/Web host had 2013 revenue of $1.13B (+24% Y/Y), and a net loss of $200M. In spite of the loss, adjusted EBITDA was $199.1M, and unlevered free cash flow $175.2M. Bookings totaled $1.4B (1.2x revenue).
- Q1 metrics: Revenue of $320.2M (+22% Y/Y), net loss of $51.3M, adjusted EBITDA of $79.3M, unlevered free cash flow of $49.9M, bookings of $438.5M (1.4x revenue).
- At the end of Q1, the company had $1.09B in debt, $134M in cash, and $1.17B in deferred revenue. It managed 21% of the world's domain names at the end of 2013.
- P-E firms KKR and Silver Lake each own 28% stakes going into the IPO. TCV owns 12.6%.
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs