- Credit Suisse and UBS will each launch a fund tomorrow with the help of advisor, Ken Fisher, who played a part in the successful launch of the Barclays ETN + FI Enhanced Global High Yield ETN (FIGY) just over a year ago.
- The Credit Suisse FI Large Cap Growth Enhanced Exchange Traded Notes (FLGE) and the UBS AG FI Enhanced Large Cap Growth ETN (FBGX) will each feature a leveraged strategy while investing in domestic large-cap firms.
- The third launch will be the ETRACS Wells Fargo MLP Ex-Energy ETN (FMLP) from UBS; this fund will offer a play into the MLP space while avoiding energy plays, which often dominate holdings in broad MLP ETNs.
- Other large-cap growth ETFs: IWF, SKF, VUG, SPYG, IVW, RPG, MGK, SCHG, VOOG, JKE, IWY, PWB, FBG, UKF, FTC, VONG, SFK, RWG, SYG, PXLG, FIBG
- Other MLP ETFs: AMLP, AMJ, MLPL, MLPI, MLPA, MLPN, EMLP, MLPS, MLPX, AMU, ATMP, ENFR, MLPW, IMLP, OSMS
From other sites
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs