- Stock futures point to a cautious start after U.S. weekly jobless claims and May retail sales missed estimates; Dow -0.1%, S&P and Nasdaq -0.2%.
- Crude oil shoots higher amid rapidly escalating violence in Iraq: July Brent crude jumps 2.1% while WTI for the same month gains 1.9% at $106.34.
- Major European bourses hold small gains, while markets finished mostly lower across Asia as yesterday's World Bank revisions to global growth weighed.
- Lululemon -16% premarket after weak FQ2 and full-year guidance.
- Treasury prices are higher in reaction to the U.S. economic data; the benchmark 10-year yield is lower by 2 bps at 2.63%.
- Still ahead: business inventories, EIA natural gas inventories.
Stock futures edge lower after soft data, oil shoots higher on Iraq tensions
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs