- Shares of nano cap TG Therapeutics (TGTX +20.8%) break out today on a seven-fold increase in volume as it continues its post-ASCO up move. At the American Society of Clinical Oncology meeting several weeks ago, the company presented data on its two lead products. The data are encouraging albeit in Phase 1 trials on a small number of subjects.
- In a 35-patient Phase 1 single agent study of TG-1101 (ublituximab) in lymphoma, 100% of chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL) patients achieved a peripheral response (6/6) and 67% (4/6) achieved a partial response. 22% (4/18) of Indolent non-Hodgkin Lymphoma patients (iNHL) achieved a complete or partial response.
- In a Phase 1 trial of its PI3K delta inhibitor TGR-1202, 100% (9/9) of evaluable CLL patients dosed at e 800 mg showed significant nodal reductions and 78% (7/9) achieved a partial response or a nodal partial response with lymphocytosis.
- TGTX debuted on the NASDAQ on May 30, 2013 closing at $6.25 on Day 1.
- 73 mutual funds have positions in the stock, up from 51 a year earlier.