- General Motors (GM) recalls 511K Chevrolet Camaros due to a potential driving issue that could lead to loss of power.
- The automaker says drivers sitting close to a steering column could accidentally bump the car out of a run position if their knee hits the key FOB.
- The action covers all Camaros sold in the U.S. from 2010-2014
- In separate actions, GM recalls another 65K cars for different issues.
- For those scoring at home, GM is providing a running recall tally on its website. The recalls today put GM at 13.79M recalled vehicles in the U.S. for 2014 and 15.8M for General Motors North America.
From other sites
at Financial Times (Tue, 4:19PM)
General Motors : Toll from faulty General Motors ignition switches now stands at 97 deaths and 179 injuriesat 4-traders.com (Mon, 2:58PM)
at 4-traders.com (Mon, 2:53PM)
at 4-traders.com (Mon, 1:40PM)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs