- Stock futures turn higher, as data shows U.S. wholesale inflation declined unexpectedly last month but investors continue to cautiously eye the violence in Iraq; Dow and S&P +0.1%, Nasdaq +0.2%.
- Oil prices stabilize after rising earlier, as Iraq’s main oil producing regions remain insulated from imminent threat.
- European markets trade lower across the board, with the FTSE -1.1% after BoE's Carney said the first U.K. rate hike may come sooner than the markets expected; in Asia, the Shanghai Composite +0.9% after data showed lending surged in May.
- Intel +7% premarket after raising its outlook for Q2 and the full year, and saying demand for personal computers used by businesses was stronger than expected.
- Still ahead: consumer sentiment.
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs