- Coffee output in India is forecast to rise after suffering a setback last year.
- Higher production from the region could increase global supply to pressure prices after a drought in Brazil has had major impact on the coffee market.
- Prices on bagged coffee has been increased by a wave of companies including J.M. Smucker and Kraft Foods.
- Wholesale coffee prices still have a big wildcard in the mix with the emergence of El Nino.
- Related stocks: SJM, KRFT, THI, SBUX, GMCR, MCD, JVA, KRFT, DNKN.
- Related ETF: JO
Coffee prices on watch with El Nino in the mix
From other sites
Video at CNBC.com (Thu, 11:00AM)
Video at CNBC.com (Thu, 9:56AM)
Video at CNBC.com (Jun 4, 2015)
Video at CNBC.com (Feb 3, 2015)
at CNBC.com (Dec 9, 2014)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs