- Shares of General Motors (GM -0.7%) are only mildly lower as CEO Mary Barra testifies at a House hearing in Washington, DC.
- The most compelling anecdote from Barra so far is that the issue of GM vehicles losing value due to the ignition switch recall won't be addressed by the fund maintained by Kenneth Feinberg.
- Barra indicates more recalls could be announced by the automaker.
- GM dealers are holding up under the recall onslaught, says Barra. Some vehicles are cleared through a quick visual inspection.
- House hearing live C-Span stream