- Execs with Coach (COH -9.4%) came clean today during the firm's Analyst and Investor Day presentation, saying bold changes are needed in order to compete in the new retail landscape.
- The retailer warns revenue could fall at a low double-digit rate for FY15.
- Comp growth in North American is seen falling off a high teens percentage rate.
- The stark outlook from Coach on its short-term prospects has sent shares down to their lowest level since 2010.
- Analyst and Investor Day presentation webcast