- The HSBC flash PMI for June rises to 50.8 from May's final read of 49.4. Expectations for the print were 49.7.
- Both JPMorgan and Barclays boosted estimates for Q2 GDP growth after the number, JPMorgan to 7.2% from 6.8% and Barclays to 7.4% from 7.2%.
- “It is a very good number,” says Credit Suisse's Dong Tao. “It is a surprise, too, as most people are focusing on infrastructure investment and the property market.” He nevertheless leaves his Q2 GDP growth forecast at 7.3%
- Stocks were not buoyed by the news as Shanghai slipped 0.1% and Hong Kong 1.7%.
- ETFs: FXI, EWH, PGJ, GXC, FXP, YINN, ASHR, YANG, MCHI, PEK, XPP, YAO, YXI, CHXX, CHXF, CHII, EWHS, FCHI, CN, FCA, KFYP, CHNA, FHK, KBA
From other sites
at Nasdaq.com (Mar 27, 2015)
at Nasdaq.com (Mar 19, 2015)
at Nasdaq.com (Mar 11, 2015)
at Nasdaq.com (Feb 20, 2015)
at Nasdaq.com (Feb 4, 2015)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs