- LTC properties (LTC +0.2%) is started with a Buy rating and $42 PT, with analyst Paul Morgan noting the company's focus on memory care facilities amid expectations the number of Alzheimer's cases should grow by 40% over the next decade.
- AVIV REIT (AVIV) is rated Hold with $30 PT. The company is exposed to risk from higher rates due to its long-term triple-net leases.
- BioMed Realty Trust (BMR) is initiated at Hold with $23 PT, with Morgan saying the valuation reflects the near-term positives.
- Smaller player Sabra Health Care REIT (SBRA +1.1%) rates a Buy with $31 PT, with Morgan noting a $60M investment for this company gets the same bang-per-buck as a $1B deal does for the sector's big three. He also sees synergies across the senior care landscape.
- Physicians Realty Trust (DOC +0.3%) is started a Buy with $16 price target, with Morgan taking note of $344M in acquisitions of outpatient medical offices over the past year and another $200M coming in H2 of 2014.
MLV & Co. initiates coverage on healthcare REIT names
From other sites
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs