- Stocks fell slightly last week and may start the new week in similar fashion; S&P and Dow -0.1%, Nasdaq +0.1%.
- Major European indices trade slightly lower, while Asian markets ended mostly higher thanks to end-of-quarter window dressing.
- Treasuries hold gains, with the 10-year yield down one basis point at 2.52%.
- Still ahead today: Chicago PMI, pending home sales, Dallas Fed.
- Investors also will be looking ahead to data on manufacturing activity on Tuesday, private sector payrolls on Wednesday, and the monthly employment report on Thursday.
Stock futures slightly lower ahead a data-filled week
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs