- Wired reports Apple (AAPL +1%), which thus far has been relying on Nuance's (NUAN -2.2%) voice recognition tech to help power Siri, has built its own voice recognition research team. Former Microsoft research director Alex Acero is part of the team, as are ex-Nuance researchers.
- The magazine adds Apple is looking to use neural networking algorithms to improve voice recognition; Google and Microsoft have also shown an interest in the technology. Nuance is selling off on the report.
- Sonny Dickson (leaked iPhone 5S pictures last year) has leaked images said to show the 4.7" iPhone 6's screen covers. The edges of the covers (but not the area covering the display) are slightly curved.
- Baird and BTIG have joined the parade of analysts to hike their Apple PTs. Baird (PT hiked by $7 to $102) cites optimism about iPhone demand and pending product refreshes.
- Previous: Kantar's March-May iPhone numbers mixed
From other sites
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs