- June DARTs of 495K fell 4% from May and were down 7% Y/Y. For H1, the numbers look a little better, with average DARTs growing 14% Y/Y.
- Ending customer equity of $53.9B gained 6% from May, 44% Y/Y.
- Ending customer margin loan balances of $15.4B, up 4% and 38%.
- Ending customer credit balances of $28.3B, up 2% and 25%.
- 262K customer accounts, up 1% and 17%.
- Source: Press Release
- IBKR +1.6%
From other sites
at CNBC.com (May 13, 2015)
at CNBC.com (Jan 16, 2015)
at CNBC.com (Dec 9, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Nov 5, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Nov 4, 2014)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs