- In addition to May's 7K upward revision, April's 282K job gain is revised higher to 304K, making for a total of 29K more jobs added during those two months.
- Average hourly earnings of $24.45 in June is up $0.06 from May, and ahead 2% from a year ago.
- The average hourly workweek remained flat at 34.5 hours for the fourth straight month.
- The labor force participation rate is flat at 62.8%; it was 63.5% one year ago.
- The employment-to-population ratio rose a tick to 59%.
- The broader U-6 unemployment rate fell to 12.1% from 12.2% in May; one year ago it was 14.2%.
- Previously: Jobs gain of 288K; UE rate down to 6.1%