- Another tough day for airline stocks as worries in the sector over business demand and capacity continue to crop up.
- Delta roiled the sector last week with a cautious view on second-half profit.
- The World Cup has put a bigger crimp in business travel to Latin America than expected, according to analysts.
- Also in the news, both Delta and American Airlines say they will cut flights to Venezuela due to a dispute over cash trapped in the nation.
- Decliners: Delta Air Lines (DAL) -3.0%, Republic Airways (RJET) -2.9%, American Airlines Group (AAL) -2.5%, United Continental (UAL) -2.0%, Hawaiian Holdings (HA) -1.9%.
at CNBC.com (Nov 18, 2014)