- The company's $450M buyback plan - $200M of which is accelerated - would allow for the repurchase of about 35% of outstanding shares at last night's closing price of $23.28.
- Previously: PHH Corp. completes sale of PHH Arval; sets buyback
- With the sale of its fleet management unit, PHH is now a pure-play mortgage production and servicing outfit, presumably set to benefit from banks moving to outsource the work, or maybe be bought out by a larger rival.
- Listening in on this morning's conference call, Dealreporter's Jay Antenen says job cuts are coming, noting management's use of the term, "optimize operating expenses."
- PHH +7.4% premarket to $25.01.
From other sites
at Nasdaq.com (Feb 10, 2015)
at Nasdaq.com (Jan 7, 2015)
at CNBC.com (Jun 3, 2014)
at CNBC.com (May 8, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Jan 2, 2013)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs