- Facebook (FB) ad campaign software provider Nanigans reports (.pdf) its clients saw a 146% Y/Y increase in Facebook ad click rates in Q2 to 0.36%. Click rates were only at 0.24% in Q1, and 0.23% in Q4.
- The average price of ads sold on a CPM basis rose 57% Q/Q and 218% Y/Y to $1.95, and the average price for cost-per-click (CPC) ads rose 7% Q/Q and 29% Y/Y to $0.55.
- E-commerce ad clients (a major vertical) saw a 111% increase in click rates, a 175% increase in CPMs, and a 30% increase in CPCs. Gaming ad clients saw a 579% increase in click rates, a 367% increase in CPMs, and a 30% increase in CPCs. Mobile strength fueled the gaming click rate and CPM growth.
- Sponsored (unpublished) news feed page posts made up ~50% of tracked ad spend, and app install ads ~30%. 56% of spending was on mobile.
- Nanigans also issued positive numbers for Facebook ahead of its Q1 beat. Q2 results are due on July 23.
From other sites
Video at CNBC.com (Mon, 8:44AM)
Video at CNBC.com (Thu, 2:00PM)
Video at CNBC.com (Wed, 5:00PM)
Video at CNBC.com (Wed, 4:37PM)
Video at CNBC.com (Wed, 4:18PM)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs