- Kinder Morgan Partners (NYSE:KMP) -1.8% AH after Q2 profit fell from a year ago when results were boosted by a large gain related to an acquisition, but distributable cash flow rose 11% to $561M, or $1.23/unit vs. $1.22 a year ago.
- Earnings at KMP's natural gas pipeline business rose 13% Y/Y, including increases from Tennessee Gas Pipeline expansion projects and the 2013 Copano acquisition.
- Kinder Morgan Inc. (NYSE:KMI) -0.3% AH after reporting flat Q2 earnings as shares outstanding declined by 1% and revenue increased 16% to $3.94B; KMI will pay a $0.43/share cash dividend, up from $0.40 in the year-ago period.
- El Paso Pipeline Partners' (NYSE:EPB) Q2 earnings fell to $0.32/unit from $0.40 while revenue dropped 1.7% to $353M.
- KMI CEO Richard Kinder says the company has identified a combined $17B in expansion and JV investments, up from $16.4B reported in April, taking into account ~$700M in projects placed into service in Q2, which means Kinder has added ~$1.3B to its backlog.
Kinder Morgan Energy Partners L.P. (KMP): New Analyst Report from Zacks Equity Research - Zacks Equity Research Report
at Zacks.com (Nov 10, 2014)