- Russia's Micex Index is lower by 2.7% amid new sanctions from the U.S. and Europe, and the ruble is lower by 1.5% vs. the dollar. RSX -3.3%.
- S&P 500 (NYSEARCA:SPY) and Nasdaq 100 (NASDAQ:QQQ) futures are each off 0.6% and DJIA (NYSEARCA:DIA) futures by 0.35%.
- In Europe, the Stoxx 50 (NYSEARCA:FEZ) is down 1%, and was Asia was modestly lower overnight.
- The 10-year Treasury yield is off by 2 basis points to 2.51%, and gold is up $4 per ounce to $1,304.
- ETFs: SPY, QQQ, SH, DIA, SSO, SDS, VOO, PSQ, IVV, SPXU, UPRO, TQQQ, SPXL, QID, RSP, SQQQ, DOG, QLD, DXD, RWL, EPS, UDOW, SDOW, DDM, BXUB, QQEW, QQQE, SFLA, SPLX, QQXT, BXUC, SPUU
at Nasdaq.com (Nov 18, 2014)