- Stocks are on track for a lower open following a mixed bag of earnings and economic data, as well as renewed tensions between Russia and Ukraine; Dow -0.2%, Nasdaq -0.3%, S&P -0.4%.
- Morgan Stanley +1.8% premarket after quarterly earnings beat expectations, but both Mattel (-7.5%) and AutoNation (-4.6%) plunged following disappointing results; among U.S. economic data, jobless claims came in better than expected, but housing starts report fell short.
- Major European indexes trade lower across the board following the latest round of U.S. sanctions against Russia; Asian markets ended the day on a mixed note.
- Treasury prices hover near their highs, sending the 10-year yield down 3 bps at 2.50%.
- Still ahead: Philly Fed, EIA natural gas inventory.