- Total Honeywell (NYSE:HON) sales rose 6% Y/Y to 10.3B, bringing up operating income margin 110 bps to 15.4% from 14.3%.
- Cash flow from operations climbed 7% Y/Y to 1.3B, with a free cash flow of $1.1B rising 5% Y/Y.
- The company lowered its full-year sales guidance to $40.2B-$40.4B from $40.3-$40.7B, a drop of 3-4%, but increased its EPS expectations 10-12% to a full-year target of $5.45-$5.55.
- Segment performance: Aerospace sales of $3B were flat Y/Y driven by 1% commercial sales growth and offset by a 1% decline in defense & space.
- Automation and control solution sales were up 10% reported, 3% organic Y/Y, propelled by the favorable impact of acquisitions net of divestitures and growth in energy, safety, and security.
- Performance materials and technologies sales rose 6% Y/Y due to UOP catalyst and gas processing growth and higher sales in advanced materials.
- Transportation systems sales increased 8% reported, 4% organic Y/Y pushed by continued growth from new platform launches, higher global automotive production, and increased commercial vehicle demand in Europe.
- Q2 results
Check out Seeking Alpha’s new Earnings Center »
From other sites
Video at CNBC.com (May 5, 2015)
at CNBC.com (Mar 6, 2015)
Video at CNBC.com (Mar 6, 2015)
at CNBC.com (Mar 4, 2015)
Video at CNBC.com (Mar 4, 2015)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs