- The derivatives research team at UBS lists six companies on which investors should not use an option strategy, as it expects near-term catalysts to drive the stocks higher.
- Abercrombie & Fitch (NYSE:ANF): UBS cites continuing share repurchases, leaner inventory and improving fashion offerings as possible catalysts.
- Air Products (NYSE:APD): Don't overwrite or hedge the stock for 60 days, UBS says, as it sees activist investors becoming more aggressive in the name over the next two months.
- PetSmart (NASDAQ:PETM): Activist pressure to unlock value has stepped up, and the company is talking with Wall Street banks for possible strategies.
- Tesla (NASDAQ:TSLA): The UBS team says the possibility of a Gigafactory announcement could boost the stock, which has long been volatile.
- Teva Pharma (NYSE:TEVA): It is well positioned to take advantage of the high number of branded drugs going off-patent in coming years, and there's no way UBS is hedging the stock with M&A rampant in the sector.
- Weyerhaeuser (NYSE:WY): UBS expects volatility after it completes a corporate structural change, and an expected capital allocation announcement could prove to be a catalyst.
UBS lists six stocks with positive catalysts coming soon
Are you Bullish or Bearish on ?
Results for ()
Thanks for sharing your thoughts.
From other sites
at Benzinga.com (Fri, 6:58AM)
at Nasdaq.com (Thu, 9:00AM)
at Nasdaq.com (Feb 5, 2015)
at Benzinga.com (Jan 7, 2015)
at CNBC.com (Dec 31, 2014)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs