- Facebook's (NASDAQ:FB) ad revenue rose 67% Y/Y in Q2 to $2.68B; Q1 growth was 82%. Mobile ad sales made up 62% of ad revenue, up from 59% in Q1 and 41% a year ago. Payments/other fees revenue rose 9% Y/Y to $234M.
- Monthly active users (MAUs) +3% Q/Q and +14% Y/Y to 1.32B. Daily active users +3% Q/Q and +19% Y/Y to 829M. Mobile MAUs +6% Q/Q and +31% Y/Y to 1.07B (81% of total MAUs).
- GAAP costs/expenses +22% Y/Y to $1.52B, a slowdown from Q1's 26% and Q4's 37%. R&D spend +43% to $492M, sales/marketing +33% to $358M.
- Free cash flow was $872M, below net income of $1.09B. $469M was spent on capex.
- FB +0.1% AH. Q2 results, PR, slides (.pdf).
Check out Seeking Alpha’s new Earnings Center »
From other sites
at Nasdaq.com (Thu, 10:15AM)
at CNBC.com (Wed, 2:14PM)
at CNBC.com (Wed, 10:53AM)
at ValueWalk.com (Wed, 8:44AM)
at MarketRealist.com (Tue, 5:06PM)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs