- Facebook's (NASDAQ:FB) ad revenue rose 67% Y/Y in Q2 to $2.68B; Q1 growth was 82%. Mobile ad sales made up 62% of ad revenue, up from 59% in Q1 and 41% a year ago. Payments/other fees revenue rose 9% Y/Y to $234M.
- Monthly active users (MAUs) +3% Q/Q and +14% Y/Y to 1.32B. Daily active users +3% Q/Q and +19% Y/Y to 829M. Mobile MAUs +6% Q/Q and +31% Y/Y to 1.07B (81% of total MAUs).
- GAAP costs/expenses +22% Y/Y to $1.52B, a slowdown from Q1's 26% and Q4's 37%. R&D spend +43% to $492M, sales/marketing +33% to $358M.
- Free cash flow was $872M, below net income of $1.09B. $469M was spent on capex.
- FB +0.1% AH. Q2 results, PR, slides (.pdf).