Realty Income AFFO in-line, beats on revenue

Realty Income (NYSE:O): Q2 AFFO of $0.64 in-line.

Revenue of $228.6M (+24.0% Y/Y) beats by $4.42M.

Comments (6)
  • jerrywengler
    , contributor
    Comments (656) | Send Message

You can add a second nickname to "The Monthly Dividend Company" for O, "Old Reliable."
    24 Jul 2014, 09:39 AM Reply Like
  • Bingy77
    , contributor
    Comments (247) | Send Message

Not quite sure why it is down 2%, seemed like a good, expected quarter. Guess sell the news since the stock has had a nice run.
    24 Jul 2014, 10:10 AM Reply Like
  • The Great Saul
    , contributor
    Comments (93) | Send Message

I love O; it is one of my favorite picks. Wish I had enough shares of it to retire. You can't beat reinvested dividends on a monthly basis in a RothIRA; that's just pure profit! I got it when it was about $42 or such, watched it ride up to $55, did I cry when it went back down to like $39; heck NO! I bought more!!!
    24 Jul 2014, 12:57 PM Reply Like
  • NV_GARY
    , contributor
    Comments (6360) | Send Message

While FFO & AFFO were pos, I wonder about these figures

Net Income Available to Common Stockholders
    Net income available to common stockholders, for the quarter ended June 30, 2014, was $51.4 million as compared to $46.0 million, for the same quarter in 2013. Net income per share, for the quarter ended June 30, 2014, was $0.23, which is unchanged from the same quarter in 2013.

Long O
    24 Jul 2014, 02:10 PM Reply Like
  • Bingy77
    , contributor
    Comments (247) | Send Message

Why do you wonder about net income? Depreciation, non cash item, is large for reits
    25 Jul 2014, 07:40 AM Reply Like
  • Dividend Retirement
    , contributor
    Comments (42) | Send Message

I picked up 750 shares of O when I was in Graduate school during the height of the crash (2009) for right about $19 a share. Been loving it ever since. Only regret is not buying more at those levels.
    24 Jul 2014, 09:07 PM Reply Like